IMS always deploys a composite team appropriate for each challenge, providing the multidisciplinary critical skills and competencies needed for an effective teamwork, according to the specific needs of each costumer/project.
The background of such professionals is mostly made of:
- MDs, expert in healthcare planning and management;
- Economists, expert in healthcare economy and management;
- Economists, expert in in organization, process analysis and information systems;
- Bioengineers, expert in healthcare, ICT and medical informatics;
- Professionals graduated in different scientific discipline, that already participated to projects and research programs funded by National and European institutions;
- Reputed clinicians with recognized organizational and administrative experience in their clinical area.
To guarantee everyday activity and durability of the interventions, to transmit a specific know-how, but most importantly, to make our intervention self-sustaining, we always do our best to be flanked as soon as possible by internal resources of the contracting authority (public, private or academic healthcare institution).